Spec Ops: The Line is a new original title from 2K Games that features provocative and gripping Third-Person modern military Shooter gameplay designed to challenge players’ morality by putting them in the middle of unspeakable situations where unimaginable choices affecting human life must be made. Features include, a gripping, storyline reminiscent of Apocalypse Now and Heart of Darkness but set in a ruined Dubai, tactical squad-based Delta Force gameplay throughout a horizontally and vertically oriented world, devastating sandstorms which can be used in combat, a variety of multiplayer modes and maps, and deep support featuring two factions.
It’s been 6 months since Dubai was wiped off the map by a cataclysmic sandstorm. Thousands of lives were lost, including those of American soldiers sent to evacuate the city. Today, the city lies buried under sand, the world’s most opulent ruin. Now, a mysterious radio signal is picked-up from Dubai, and a Delta Recon Team is sent to infiltrate the city. Their mission is simple: Locate survivors and radio for Evac. What they find is a city in the grip of war. To save Dubai, they’ll have to find the man at the heart of its madness—Col. John Konrad.
– A new portrayal of the military shooter experience with twisting narrative uncertainties.
– Action packed 3rd Person Shooter gameplay provides an up-close and personal view into the brutality and emotion within the combat.
– Command an intelligent and powerful squad of Delta-Force soldiers in a dangerous and unpredictable combat zone.
– Cross “The Line” in a mature story that explores the dark side of war, where there are no bright outcomes, only bad or worse choices.
– Unique Dubai setting strikes the imagination and transports players to a larger-than-life playground for vertical gameplay and stunning visuals.
– Sand-filled Dubai provides new gameplay experiences including sand avalanches, and powerful, disorienting sandstorm combat.
– Customisable, Class-Based, Blazing Multiplayer.
All trademarks, logos and brand names are the property of their respective owners. All company, product and service names used herein are for identification purposes only. Use of these names, trademarks and brands does not imply endorsement.